Five star base made of polished aluminum or powder coated in ALU (RAL9006).
REVO synchronous mechanism
- synchronous tilting of the seat (9 °) and backrest (21 °),
- negative seat inclination (5 °),
- possibility of backrest lock in 5 positions,
- seat depth adjustment in 6 lock positions (adjustment range 65 mm),
- adjustable backrest tilt force,
- Anti-Shock – the feature controls the backrest to avoid hitting a user’s back,
- chair height adjustable with gas lift.
double-link castors for hard or soft floors Ø 65 mm, with load-controlled braking mechanism. Castors conform to standard EN-12529.
Seat, backrest and headrest
Seat – structure made from 7-layer plywood (thickness 10,5 mm) covered with foam (density 40 kg/m³, thickness 20 and 40 mm) and foam (density 25 kg/m³, thickness 9 mm). The seat is upholstered on both sides.
Backrest – structure made from 8-layer plywood (thickness 12 mm). The whole backrest is covered with foam, density 35 kg/m³, thickness 20 mm and 9 mm. The backrest is fully upholstered.
Lumbar support cushion – two-dimensional adjustment of lumbar support with a knob.
Headrest – with up-down adjustment (5 steps). Structure made from 8-layer plywood, thickness 12 mm. The whole headrest is covered with foam, density 35 kg/m³, thickness 40 mm and 9 mm. The headrest is fully upholstered.
- height adjustable armrests with PU pads. Armpads made from PU. Chromium plated or black metal frame, the remaining components made from PA + GF. Adjustment range: 80 mm.
- 3-D adjustable armrests with PU pads. Chromium plated or black metal frame, the remaining components made from PA + GF, black PU armpads. Adjustment range: height 80 mm, pad rotation +/−30°, pad adjustment front-back: 72 mm.
Certificates and awards
GS Safety Certificate
Ergonomic Assessment Report by Nofer Instituteof Occupational Medicine.