Get to know each other better!
The word “customer” does not really reflect the way we treat the people we cooperate with and the organisations we equip with our products. The word “partner” seems to be much more appropriate. When building our relationships with people we focus mainly on their permanence and make sure they are based on trust that stems from the real benefits we offer the other party. And this is what we concentrate on inn our second CSR report, which we present in this issue of UP^STREAM magazine.
In the current issue:
- CSR Code 2014–2015, Sustainable Development Repor
- Real and virtual office spaces. Orgatec 2016 is already behind us!
- Identity of an office space
- Unique city, inspirational meetings – Dubai showroom
- Even more inspiration – new showrooms in Paris and Łódź
- Work in progress
- Smart factory
- How can we tame office noise?
- Interview: Frank Zierenberg
- Acoustics as important as ergonomics
- Relaxation and development
- Projects: Schneider Electric
- Projects: Al Buraimi University College
- Projects: Cathay Pacific
Take a look at: UP^STREAM #6
Are you interested in topics from the current issue? Want to learn more? We invite you to read the previous editions.
You will find there: information about us, selected products and projects, news and a handful of inspirations. You don't want to miss it!