Get to know each other better!
The word “customer” does not really reflect the way we treat the people we cooperate with and the organisations we equip with our products. The word “partner” seems to be much more appropriate. When building our relationships with people we focus mainly on their permanence and make sure they are based on trust that stems from the real benefits we offer the other party. And this is what we concentrate on inn our second CSR report, which we present in this issue of UP^STREAM magazine.
In the current issue:
- Our new project solutions subsite: People Process Place
- We invest in research and development
- Salone del Mobile 2017: Joyfulness and imagination
- Mac Stopa's installation in Milan: Material Immaterial
- A smart chair
- Forum Seating chairs in Qatar
- Fairs in the Netherlands: Sharing knowledge
- Workspace Expo in Paris: Comprehensive solutions that will help you achieve your goal
- 4 office types
- How to facilitate communication in an office?
- Ray Carter: Form follows function
- Tapa: First-class pouffes
- LinkUP: Relax and perform your work with new energy
- Levitate: Your office like your home
- Formo wall panels: Collection of colours and forms
- Marc-Olivier Leroy's street art collection
- Projects: Shared services centre, Panalpina, Hollywood Megaplex
Take a look at: UP^STREAM #7
Are you interested in topics from the current issue? Want to learn more? We invite you to read the previous editions.
You will find there: information about us, selected products and projects, news and a handful of inspirations. You don't want to miss it!